Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Poll and Shit Poll Results

FYI, I've added a new poll (see top right) about how often you would like me to post entries on this blog. Unlike most presidential elections, your vote actually counts here.

So the official results of the "How many times do you crap per day on average?" poll have been finalized. It looks like 37% of you crap 2-3 times per day, 33% crap once per day, 12% crap 4-6 times per day, and 16% of you are disgusting. So it looks like the majority of people crap 2-3 times per day. Sounds about right.

I just noticed that if you add up the percentages for the shit poll, it doesn't even add up to 100%. This is ridiculous. I mean, certainly there was some rounding going on, but how can the widget not tabulate the percentages to a 100% total? I guess this is similar to presidential pre-polling as it is accurate +/- 2 percent.

Here is a cool video about the history of blogs and how to use them:




Now here is a great video about this fobby Asian dude from Toronto who has his own cooking show. Steve-O showed me this, it's hilarious.




You gotta watch all the episodes. This guy is one of my idols...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool.