Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pre-weekend post

Sorry for mentioning it again, but this is a reminder that there is only 1 day left to vote on the shit poll (see poll on right). According to the results up to this point, we have 17 people who voted. Apparently, most people crap between 2-3 times per day. I guess that seems about right. We shall see how things stand when the polling is complete. I am very happy that 23% of the voters are just flat out "disgusting". This warms my heart.

Here's a little recap as to how my week has gone so far (since the last post):

Monday - went to the Celtics/Raptors game. For the first 2.5 quarters, this game was a pile of ass. We were playing like shit, and the Raptors had every opportunity to put us away, but just wouldn't. Then the Celtics bench started contributing and cut the lead before PAUL PIERCE decided to transform into Superman (as KG said) and carry the team on his back for 22 points in the 4th quarter. I was jumping up and down like a little school girl. The Truth is definitely a top 5 NBA player. This is non-debatable. Just watch the video...




Tuesday
- had the day off from work. Yes, I work for the State Government. Yes, I know I'm an ass for getting 13 holidays per year. And yes, I know you all wish you were just like me. Bottom line is, no one can be like me. You know, it's amazing how productive I can be when I put my mind to it. I managed to vacuum the entire condo, do 2 loads of laundry, clean my room, go to the gym, and go grocery shopping all before noontime. I'm not trying to big myself up here, but I guess what I'm really trying to say is: I AM AWESOME.

Wednesday - I'm skipping all the way to post-work events because nothing good happened while I was at work, other than me eating a BLT and a bowl of chicken, ziti, and broccoli for lunch, which then led to a brown river coming out of my rear end 15 minutes later. Met up with my friend Ashley (aka the new American citizen) after work. She had just finished her oath and all that paperwork to complete the naturalization process. A big congrats goes out to Ashley. Apparently there were about 2000 people all taking the oath for citizenship. So that means there's 2000 more people who could potentially run against me for Governor of Massachusetts in a few years.

Steve-O came over later for dinner. My roommate Jon and I have decided to start cooking again, for these reasons:
  1. It's cheaper
  2. It's healthier
  3. It's getting colder outside
  4. We now use the dishwasher, instead of fighting over who's doing dishes
  5. We're both sick of dropping deuces in restaurants
Fast forward to midnight, which coincidentally happened to be the start of Steve-O's 26th birthday. So naturally, as a good friend would, I took him to Centerfold's at 12:05 and we saw bouncing objects for about 2 hours.

This got me to thinking about when it is appropriate to go to the strip club and when it isn't appropriate to go. Here are my findings:

Appropriate times to visit the S-club:
  • If you are attending a bachelor party
  • If you are attending a birthday celebration
  • If you're drunk and it happens to be on the way home
  • If there's nowhere else showing the game (Celtics/Red Sox/Patriots/*cough* Bruins)

Inappropriate times to visit the S-club:
  • If you are bored
  • If you are looking for a girlfriend
  • If you are broke
  • If you are gay

Fortunately for Steve-O, he met the criteria of birthday celebration (his own) and it happened to be on his way home. I, on the other hand, was bored, looking for a girlfriend, broke, and gay, so I have no idea what the hell I was doing there!

Big shout out to Steve-O. Birthday weekend starts tonight and ends sometime Sunday morning. Someone's getting pregnant this weekend! I'll be back next week with a recap and a new poll.

FYI, please submit any and all ideas for future blog posts and/or poll ideas. If the traffic to this site becomes substantial, I will frequently allow the audience to pick (via poll) which topic they want to hear about on a given week. Thanks.

2 comments:

Cizzle said...

Remember that you took the time to IM your boy DC in the middle of loads...of laundry that is!

Sew Fresh said...

there are people who don't crap for days.. like ladies.. ask them they will tell you..