Thursday, September 24, 2009

Everybody get ready to fuck!!!!


Source:
CNN.com

In what is being called the world's largest HIV vaccine trial ever, researchers found that people who received a series of inoculations of a prime vaccine and booster vaccine were 31 percent less likely to get HIV, compared with those on a placebo.

Later in the article...

The new study was conducted in Thailand, with more than 16,000 people between ages 18 and 30 participating. They were all HIV negative at the beginning of the trial.

Apparently, researchers are getting closer to developing a vaccine to prevent HIV. Now this is what science is supposed to be used for! Now I hope they hurry the F up because I don't want to bang some gross chick, get infected with HIV, then find out the next day that they just developed a vaccine that would've prevented me from pulling a Magic Johnson. Speaking of which, does anyone find it funny that his name was "Magic Johnson"? No wonder why he scored so many chicks. They probably wanted to find out how magical his Johnson really was. Anyway, I'll keep ya'll posted on how this vaccine development progresses.

By the way, I love how they tested this in Thailand for two reasons:
  • It's the STD capital of the world
  • Why infect Americans when we can infect non-Americans?
Last note: I've been slacking on blogging lately because I'm starting to get burnt out trying to post every single day. My material was starting to get watered down and pretty weak, so I'm just going to blog whenever I see fit from now on, but I'm gonna bring that FIYAH for you. I'll be blogging at least once a week though, so check back regularly.

1 comment:

AL said...

Magic Johnson... never thought about it like that. What a name. Make me consider what I want to name my kid.