Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm in the mood for an espresso...

 

Source: Foxnews.com

Five bikini-clad baristas in Everett, Wash., face prostitution charges after police said that they served up more than just hot coffee at an espresso stand, Q13FOX.com reported.

Later in the article...

"For extra money these women would expose their entire body. If they were wearing a bikini they would either take it off or at least lower it. There were some allegations... Complaints from our citizens that they were performing whip cream shows between two women," Everett Police Sergeant Robert Goetz told Q13 FOX News.

But Bill Wheeler, the owner of the Grab-N-Go, is defending his business — explaining that the women who work at the espresso stand each sign agreements guaranteeing that they will not behave inappropriately.

Last time I checked, showing your tits and pussy, while also doing whip cream shows, was not considered "prostitution". What kind of laws do they have in Everett, Washington? I was expecting to read an article about these baristas giving road head and shit. Boy was I disappointed...

But at the same time, this is one of the best business ideas I've ever heard of. You have hot chicks in bikinis serving you espresso. I don't even drink espresso, but let me tell you something. If I lived in Everett, Washington I would be drinking espresso 5 fuckin times a day, MINIMUM.

Now the real question is, when they fuck are they gonna expand this business to the East Coast? I mean, if Sonic was able to move to Massachusetts, I'm pretty sure "Grab-N-Go" can do the same. Hey Bill Wheeler, hurry the fuck up!

No comments: