Friday, December 12, 2008

Booyakasha

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
I have a place to go
Fuck the snow fuck the snow fuck the snow

I'm supposed to go to Killington today for a weekend trip. It's great that it's snowing up there and we should have some nice powder. However, the ride up there today is going to suck more ass that a vacuum cleaner shoved up your butt. Anyway, I think I'm staying at a place with about 25 people. Like most of these winter housing accommodations, this place has a hot tub. This is a good thing, right? Naturally, like most Boston Asian events, this is going to be a pickle party. See, this would be cool if I was gay. Unfortunately, I am not. Plus, if I was, I would've called in sick to work on Wednesday.

To be honest, it's actually not gonna be that bad in terms of the chick to dick ratio. Well, it is if we're talking about single chick to single dick ratio, but I digress...

As I mentioned in the previous post, I will write an entry about ski/snowboard trip etiquette after I complete this trip.

- New Red Sox uniforms, what to you think???

- Yankees fans, CC Sabathia's new jersey was unveiled already!

Finally, before I go, I want to alert people who don't know about a great foundation for cancer research. The Jimmy V Foundation was established after famed college basketball coach, Jim Valvano, passed away after fighting a long battle with cancer. If you have any extra dough this year, most of you probably don't, but if you do, donate to this foundation. Just watch the video:





One of the best speeches ever. Period.


Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: