Thursday, December 4, 2008

Quick update

It looks like there's still 5 days left to vote on the current poll and we've already had 10 responses. This is great. Keep it up. Whatever wins will be what I write about next week (no shit, right?)

Last night I was thinking of doing a running diary (a la the Sports Guy) while watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Basically, a running diary is when you watch an event (live or on TV) and write your thoughts and comments as to what is going on throughout the duration of said event (comments are marked with a time stamp to give the reader some context). I started to write it, but the only thing I kept writing was "Damn, this girl is smokin' hot" and "Yup, I'd do her", so in the end I decided to scrap it and just write a few comments:
  • Every girl was smokin' hot and I'd do each one of them
  • I want to be Usher
  • Every girl was smokin' hot and I'd do each one of them
  • I want to propose that all girls wear the "Miracle Bra"
  • Every girl was smokin' hot and I'd do each one of them
  • BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Every girl was smokin' hot and I'd do each one of them
  • Can somebody please shut off the fuckin headset audio? It's so damn annoying to hear that crap while I'm trying to focus on T&A.
All things considered, this may have been the greatest hour of my life. There's a chance that my hand may have went down my pants once or twice during the show. Hey, if it didn't happen then people would be questioning my sexuality. Just sayin'...

So back to that running diary idea. As you all know, I have a shitting problem. This becomes an issue when I go to places/events in which I cannot access "acceptable facilities" for more than a couple hours (ie. golfing, professional sports events, concerts, bars, basically everywhere other than home or work). My roommate Jon told me that a bunch of his friends take anti-diarrhea medicine before tailgating for football games and it supposedly works like a charm. So what I'm going to do is try out this anti-diarrhea medicine and do a running diary as to how I feel, if it stops me from shitting, and other results (as experienced).



This running diary may even happen this weekend. Not sure yet. I'll keep you all posted...

No comments: