Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Today is Hump Day

Apparently, since Wednesday is in the middle of the week, you are getting over the "hump" when you get past this day. Sorry to everyone who thought that this was a day where people just want to have uncontrollable sex. My friends, that day is "everyday".

Thanks to everyone for voting on the most recent poll. The results are in and it looks like I'll be writing about ski/snowboard trip etiquette. I'll hold off on that until next week with the reasons being:
  1. I am too lazy to write about it right now
  2. I am going on a ski/snowboard trip this weekend so I should have good material when I come back
I will probably be posting some incriminating pictures from the trip as well, so I am letting everyone know right now: If you do something stupid that is caught on camera, it may end up on this blog.

In other news, I just went to the State House to get a free flu shot. I was in and out in like 5 minutes, which according to all of the girls I've hooked up with, is 4 minutes longer than I last in bed. Basically, you walk in, fill out some dumb form, sit in a cheap folding chair as someone stabs you with the flu shot, and then they let you go. They really got the process down pat. It's like an assembly line. For anyone who hasn't received a flu shot yet, I would suggest you go do that. No one wants your filthy flu-infested germs spreading all over the place. However, if you have filthy STD-infested germs, ladies please send them my way. Thanks.

So I got my new Blackberry Curve a couple of days ago. It was a replacement for the other Curve I had that broke. The trackball, which you use to scroll up/down/left/right, somehow broke on my other one so T-Mobile sent me a brand new one. Worst week of my life. I couldn't check emails without going to this gigantic gadget that people call a "computer". It was horrible. I also had to use this "computer" thing to surf the internet. I was not happy. Fortunately, once I setup my new Curve, everything fell back into place. I am one happy camper.

Disclaimer: Do not buy a Blackberry. They call them "Crackberries" for a reason. It will take over your life.

That's it for now. I'll post again once something stupid happens to me or someone else, which could be 5 minutes from now...

1 comment:

Sew Fresh said...

i agree. i feel lost without mine because i was at the dentist and she asked me when i'm free i'm like can i call you back. luckily i ordered the storm. it's on it's way! can't wait.