Friday, February 20, 2009

Travel Update

I'm currently riding the Bolt Bus from Boston to New York City. I got on at South Station and will be getting dropped off at the intersection of 34th and 8th in Manhattan. So far so good. I was having trouble connecting to the WIFI at first, but then I figured it out and now it's working perfectly fine. There are outlets on the window side of the seat so if you plan on traveling and using any plug-in electronics, it's probably best to sit on the window side so as not to inconvenience the person sitting next to you with cords all over their lap. For the first hour of the trip, I watched a couple episodes of The Chappelle Show that I brought on DVD. The girl next to me is a fan as well, and she has a laptop, so I let her watch the other disc. I'm almost halfway there and it has flown by, most likely because I have so many things to keep me occupied on the bus. So as far as a review, I'm enjoying this trip and would recommend the Bolt Bus for others who are looking to travel from Boston to New York, vice versa, or from DC to New York. However, this opinion is subject to change based on how the second leg of this trip plays out. I will check back in soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

34th and 8th.

Thanks - I know I'll get at least 2 laptops and 2 DVDs.

Cizzle said...

You hittin that girl next to you in the back bathroom or what son! Would that be considered the "third" leg of the trip!