Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!

So it's one of the biggest gambling events of the year and you know what? I'm not going to touching the 7 point spread on the game. I'm leaning Pittsburgh but I refuse to root for Pittsburgh, and rooting for the opposite side of your wallet is about as fun as AIDS. So what does that leave us with? Prop bets baby!!!

As I have done since my sophomore year in college, I'll once again be on tails. Why? Tails never fails! Here are the other prop bets that I'll be burning my money on:

shortest rushing td over 1.5 +120
pitt doesnt have a good short yardage rushing game, zona i dont think will rush the ball very well. If Zona gets to the 1 they should be pulling plays from the Dave Wannstedt playbook anyways with the fade route to Fitzgerald.

kurt warner passing yards over 300 +185
he might need to passing the ball a bunch when they get down...if they're up it's due to the passing game. either way he'll get his passing yards.

first team to cross midfield - zona -105
zona likes to receive first, if Pittsburgh wins the toss they'll def defer...which leads to...

Q's Lock of the Day: team to receive opening kick-off zona -200

2 comments: