Saturday, January 31, 2009

Locks of the Day


So Amit wants me to play more relevant games - not sure how since most of my games are either ACC (conference of the Superfans) and Big Ten (home to my alma mater) or ranked teams, but I'll give it a shot. Missed most of the early games but there's still plenty of college hoops left. Got three games for you guys today.

I realize Texas is the #12 team in the country but there's no way they should be laying 10 even at home to KState. KState had a pretty rough start to conference play but that should be expect, they have an extremely young team. I expect them to play competitive ball from here on out, including against #12 Texas.

Got a little Big Ten action in Northwestern. I realize I'm probably the only one that cares about Big Ten and actually watches most of the games on BTN but Northwestern is extremely fun to watch/gamble on. They have extremely tall white goofy guys that look like they have no business playing D1 hoops but they continue to be monsters ATS. Laying 1 at home is a no brainer against a struggling Wisky team.

And the last one is for Frank...BC BABY!!!! lay the 3.5 points.

Q Lock of the day #1: Kstate +10
Q Lock of the day #2: Northwestern -1
Q Lock of the day #3: BC -3.5

No comments: