Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Picks of the Day



Big day today. Lots of games so I'll give a special treat to everybody. The Big Q has not 1, but 2 locks of the day.

Clemson -2

Clemson is a bit older and just as talented. Wake's young team won't be able to take the pressure on the road in a hostile environment in the clash of undefeated ACC teams.

Louisville -2.5
I love this game. Louisville is ten times more athletic then Pitt. Since I hate everything about the city of Pittsburgh I'm going to enjoy Louisville romp Pitt.

You can thank me later when you take the winnings out to the bars tonight and look like a baller buying rounds of gran patron for everybody.


1 comment:

Mr. Potato Head said...

Should I update your overall record to 0-4-1 right now or just wait for the games to be played before doing so?