Monday, January 19, 2009

I have a dream...

That the ARIZONA CARDINALS are in the Super Bowl!!!!!!!


Wow, I can't believe the Cardinals are in the Super Bowl. This team looked like a pile of dog crap going into the post season. I gotta give them credit though. They turned it up a notch when they needed to, beating Atlanta, SMOKING Carolina, then surviving the Philly comeback attempt. Larry Fitzgerald is my hero.

Hey, a new TV show is coming out on FX are a result of this game...


It's called "It's NOT Always Sunny in Philadelphia" hahahaha.

In other news, today is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Not only was this guy integral in making sure that there is equality in this country, but he is also the reason why I have the day off from work today. To this, I say thank you Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

I'm pretty sure that Barack Obama is going to refer to MLK Day during his inauguration speech tomorrow, as he should. It's amazing that this country has come far enough to elect a black man as President of the United State of America. Hopefully he does well because our country is not so hot right now. And by "not so hot", I mean that the value of an American dollar doesn't go as far in a Montreal strip club anymore. Tough times for all...

In all seriousness, I do value what MLK Day represents and do appreciate that we live in a world that continues to break down barriers between different races and cultures. However, if you were looking for a well thought out analysis and patriotic piece regarding the importance of this day, then please visit another site. Thank you, come again.