Thursday, March 19, 2009

Celebrate March Madness By Winning Money!

I'm sure all of us are feeling the effects from the economy right now and could use some extra cash. Lucky for us though, Vegas decided to give us an absolute lay-up to kick off one of the greatest sporting events. Wazzou is only laying 6.5 to Mississippi State. Apparently gamblers are impressed by MSU's run through the weakest college hoops conference or they because Obama said the PAC-10 is in a down year. Who knows. But just know free money when you see it. I'm even coming out of retirement for this play.

Q's Lock of the Day: Wazzou -6.5

9 comments:

Mr. Potato Head said...

Notice how I already put (Lost) next to this game even though it hasn't even started yet. This is how much of a mush you are.

Anonymous said...

Why? Big Q

WHY??!!

Anonymous said...

I have been captured by the communists and now you pick my beloved Wazzou.

YOU BASTARD!

Anonymous said...

Nooooo! Noooo!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan - i think you got sacked 1 too many times cause we graduated from the same school...and it wasnt Wazzou. Close though.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I did go to Wazzou.

Wazzou = Washington State University

University of Washington would be U-Dub.

Anonymous said...

Big Q! Your confusion between the 2 schools in Washington and your lack of sports betting success has put me in an early grave!!

Anonymous said...

Don't call me WAZZOU or I will dunk on your face!

Carlos Quintana said...

wazzou schmazzou...the only thing that really matters is its chicken dinner for me!