Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Start

So it looks like I went 14-2 yesterday in my bracket. I was a couple of boneheads picks (Butler, BYU) away from living up to my prediction of picking every single game correctly. Well hey, I can't be perfect all of the time. I mean, c'mon, I'm human. I had Butler and BYU losing in the second round anyway.

These assholes love the fact that they ruined my 16-0 quest immediately.

I decided to put a picture up of the Butler team because they managed to ruin my quest for a 16-0 day as quickly as possible in the tournament (since they were the first game). I also chose not to post a picture of the BYU team because I didn't feel like looking at a bunch of Mormons who I'm jealous of because they all have like 7 wives or something. Those lucky bastards and their polygamy...

Yesterday was fun. I took the entire day off as I had a doctor's appointment in the morning to check out this rash I have. Apparently, I have a STD and I'm going to die in 6 months, so I better fuckin win this pick'em. Actually, no. My nickel allergy is flaring up again. Don't ask. So after my appointment, I went home and watched college hoop from noon until after 11pm. I ate really healthy too, as I had a whole deluxe pizza for lunch and fried dumplings for dinner. I basically ate like a fat person yesterday.


We have an interesting slate of games today, and hopefully none of my champion/final four/elite eight/sweet 16 picks goes down but that's obviously bound to happen. Like yesterday, my picks are posted on the right hand column.

Let's go Wisconsin!

4 comments:

JM said...

I looked to My President for leadership and guidance in picking winners for March Madness.

Now I am firmly entrenched in second to last place, ahead of the kid who made 0 picks.

Mr. Potato Head said...

The kid who made 0 picks was George W. Bush.

See? Obama is better hahahaha

Carlos Quintana said...

forgot to post my lock so i guess it wont count but i like ASU -5.5. Go Wildcats!

Anonymous said...

I like UNC -42.5 vs. Radford