Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness is HERE!


The tournament is here folks and I am ready to win this year's pick'em pool. For those of you who want to join, we have a free pick'em league on Yahoo! Sports:
  • Group ID: 187332
  • Password: password
So join if you feel like you have a chance, but be prepared to get dominated. Let me give you all a hint on who's going to win the national championship. This is the team with the best name, the best jerseys, and the biggest male fan base in the country. They started off the season 0-6, lost to Louisville by 38 points, and pretty much lost to everyone else in the Ohio Valley Conference, but somehow managed to win their conference tournament (which gave them an auto bid), and ended the season with a 20-15 overall record. They've been through adversity and are about to prove everyone wrong, by not only beating Louisville, but by winning the entire thing. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about the one, the only: MOREHEAD STATE EAGLES!

These are the jerseys they'll be wearing to face Louisville

I will reveal my picks after the tournament begins (when everything is locked in) so you bitch asses don't steal my shit. I plan on getting EVERY SINGLE PICK correct this year. At last glance, we only had 6 people in the pick'em pool. Granted, we just created it last night at midnight, but whatever. Let's at least get 10 people and make it respectable. Holla.


Oh, in case you were wondering if Big Q is coming back today, I'm not even sure he's still alive so I guess we'll see what happens. He stuck to his guns and hasn't gambled since he indicated that he would stop. Impressive. I have a feeling he's going to come back with a bang today, making 10 mortal locks, losing all 10, and mushing the tournament hopes of fans all across the country.

Hey Big Q, where you at???

With the amount of college basketball on TV the next 4 days, don't expect to see me outside of my place in any social setting. I'm locking myself into the bunker and I ain't coming out until the Madness has ended! Well, unless some chick says "come over, I want to have sex with you". That seems to be the only plausible scenario that includes me leaving this place.

I will be back this afternoon to post all of my ridiculously amazing picks and laugh at all of you peons who will bow to me when all is said and done. Till then, happy hunting.

1 comment:

JM said...

I am eagerly hitting the refresh button for the Big Q to reveal his picks, so I can revise my selections accordingly.