Monday, March 9, 2009

New domain names

Well I'm back from San Francisco. I'll post a detailed update sometime soon when I'm not jet lagged anymore. Sorry about the delay in posting. Not only was I out of town, but I was also lazy.

One final note. We have registered 2 new domain names to make it easier to access this site:
  • www.andrewchanrules.com - much easier than andrewchanrules.blogspot.com
  • www.lahpcheurng.com - anyone who speaks Cantonese will understand this (basically, it means "chinese sausage")
So yes, just type either of those into your browser and it will redirect you to this site.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait, you just got back from San Francisco, and you're registering a domain name for "Chinese Sausage".

Are you trying to tell us something?

Mr. Potato Head said...

For the record, I registered the domain name the night before I went to SF.

If I registered it after SF, I would've registered the name "ilovesanfranlahpcheurng.com"

JM said...

found your new logo