Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Drama in work league soccer


I was talking to one of my buddies online and he decided to send me this little gem. Apparently, there is a work soccer league and one of the guys in the league (from another company) is a gigantic pussy (for the purpose of this blog, we'll call him "Sissy"). Here's the original email he sent to the captain of the other team on Wednesday, June 10th:

Just want to share my pain with you and hope we have more fun playing in the future.

In the first minutes of the game one of your player (a young guy with blue short) banged his knee to my thigh to pass me defending him and it was so hard that I was out for 15 minutes.
Consider that I had pad for protecting my thigh, plus that I’m well trained and playing soccer on regular basis that was so painful that I was not able to sleep even after taking two Advil’s and I have hard time to walk now.

I brought this to the player’s attention after the game, but surprisingly he was not aware of it.
This was a fault … and nobody called it.

I hope in the future
1- we avoid this type of contact
2- we have more control and be more aware of what we are doing.
I’m not telling it was intentional and I hope nobody in our league has any intention as such.

Let’s be more careful and make the game a fun for everybody according to our constitution.

Thanks,
Sissy

We can conclude 3 things from this email:
  1. This guy is a huge pussy.
  2. This guy was not born in the US based on his grammar.
  3. This guy is a snitch.
So it appears that the captain either did not take him seriously or didn't give a shit because he didn't respond to this ridiculousness. This led to "Sissy" sending the following email to ALL OF THE CAPTAINS in the soccer league. Fortunately for us, my buddy happens to be one of those other captains. Here is the second email sent:

Captains, I send the following email to the team we played last week regarding my injury and my intention was to remind you to play safely and responsibly and avoid any dangerous play.

Unfortunately, till now, I have not received any reply to my email which I wonder how I should interpret it.?????


Please talk to your team members and remind them that there is no world –level recognition for this games.


Thanks,

Sissy

Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to present to you our nominee for PUSSY OF THE YEAR! Dude, seriously. Grow some fucking nuts. In these work leagues, you police yourselves, so if you get fouled, call a foul. Don't bitch about it later like a little girl.

So what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments section.

Also, reminder that there's only a couple days left to vote on Who is the Bigger A-Hole (see poll in top right of blog).

3 comments:

Real Soccer Injury said...

Hey asshole, at least THIS didn't happen to you (click on my name for picture).

Anonymous said...

Soccer is not a real sport.

Vinnie Jones said...

Snitches get Stictches Son!