Friday, June 26, 2009

King of Pop: Dead at 50

Apparently, people are stunned that Michael Jackson just died. I mean, c'mon, it's a sad day but in all seriousness I'm surprised he even lasted this long. This guy has been on the ropes for like the last 20 years. Changing from a black guy to a white guy, getting a new nose, and doing all that other plastic surgery can not be good for your body. So when someone told me about his death yesterday, I didn't even flinch. Not that I'm inconsiderate or anything, but it just didn't faze me.

Now this isn't a post to knock on MJ. He really was the king of pop, an ultra talented musician who made classic after classic. He will, hopefully, be remembered more for his music than for troubles in his personal life (ie. touching little boys). I remember watching the Thriller music video over and over again when I was younger because it was the coolest fuckin music video (not only at that time, but ever). I also remember played Michael Jackson: Moonwalker, which was a video game for Sega Genesis. Check out the irony here as the mission was to save little boys and girls...



Remember back in the day when everyone was trying to do the moonwalk? Dude was the best dancer ever. R.I.P. Michael Jackson.

P.S. I'm not sure if this is in poor taste but since Michael Jackson is back in the news, it reminded me of this joke:

Question: Why did Michael Jackson go to K-Mart?

wait for it...


wait for it...


wait for it...


Answer: Because he heard that boys' undies were half-off.

2 comments:

Farrah Fawcett said...

Stop copying me.

Sew Fresh said...

u too funny!