Thursday, July 30, 2009

Breaking news! Manny and Ortiz did roids in 2003


According to the New York Times, it appears that both Manny and Big Papi tested positive for PEDs in 2003. I probably shouldn't have titled this entry as "Breaking news" since no one is going to be surprised by this. At this point, it doesn't even faze me anymore. You could say that Jim Rice was taking roids in 1978 and I'd probably believe it. And if you're a Yankees fan, there's no point in laughing because everybody knows that there are Yankees on that list as well.

I don't get why they don't just release all of the names on that list now. I mean, what's the point of only releasing a name or two every few months? It prolongs the issue and makes baseball look even stupider.

1 comment:

JM said...

I am laughing because if this is true, it finally shows what a farce that Mitchell Report is.

Clemens, star of the Mitchell Report, allegedly not on this 2003 list. While Ortiz AND Manny, not even mentioned on the Mitchell report, are allegedly both on this 2003 list.

Now I will just quietly sit back and wait for the "Tainted World Series" Herald front page tomorrow.