Friday, July 24, 2009

Is this the best wedding entrance ever?

Alright, my cousin Linda is getting married tomorrow and I happened to stumble across this video which is definitely fitting considering the circumstances. For the record, I set this post to occur before barstool had it on their site, so don't say I stole it from barstoolsports. We both stole it from SI Hot Clicks anyway...



I honestly don't think it's possible to have a better wedding entrance.

Speaking of marriage, it appears that Florida Gators star quarterback Tim Tebow is waiting for marriage to get it on because HE IS A VIRGIN. Not really that shocking, but sorta at the same time. I mean, seriously, how could he not have fucked any of the thousands of hot Florida chicks that have thrown themselves at him? He's either gay or actually a religious freak. All signs seem to indicate the latter.

Hopefully I will be back with some stories and some pictures next week. Till then, have a nice weekend you F..., M.. F..., C... S...s!

1 comment:

Frank said...

hahaha, freakin' hilarious video!!!