Thursday, July 2, 2009

Happy 4th of July weekend!

Alright, first things first. I'm leaving for Syracuse tomorrow morning and won't be able to blog until Sunday night/Monday morning at the earliest, so this will be the last post of the week. Since it is the weekend of Independence Day, I'd like to start off my post with a moment of silence, followed by the National Anthem...



Now that we got that out of the way, let's move on to some updates:
  • The reason I'm going to 'Cuse is for my buddy Jim's wedding. Congratulations Jim and Teresa! I can't wait to get bombed at the open bar.

  • Check this out. It looks like they're selling the patch of grass with the interlocking Yankee logo from the old Yankee Stadium on eBay... starting price is $15,000. Naturally, there are ZERO bids so far. No one wants that piece of shit.

  • Enough with the Michael Jackson coverage already. Let the dude rest in peace. Now we got Jermaine Jackson saying he wishes it was him instead. Give me a fuckin break. I'm pretty certain everyone in the family is trying to angle themselves in some way to make a shitload of money off of his death. Now the real way to celebrate his death is by doing an end zone tribute after scoring a touchdown.

  • I love pizza. Here is a listing of Boston's best pizza joints.

  • Rasheed Wallace is being courted by the Celtics. I am okay with this. We're losing Powe anyway, plus we need a big man who can stretch the defense. Hopefully, by the end of the weekend he'll be in Celtics green.

  • The day after making me almost pull a David Carradine and hang myself by my nuts, the Red Sox decided to cook up a huge rally of their own, scoring 4 runs in the 9th the tie it, and winning it with a Julio Lugo (you gotta be fuckin kidding me) single in the 11th.

New segments...

FML of the week:

Today, my wife tried to catch the bouquet at my sister's wedding. Afterward I informed her that only single women were supposed to do that, and she replied "I know". My wife told me that she was divorcing me at my sister's wedding. FML.

MLIA of the week:

Today, I was stuck in traffic because of an accident up ahead. I loudly complained how traffic would go faster if people wouldn't slow down to look at the accident. As I drove by, I slowed down and looked at what was going on. MLIA.

Everyone, please have a fun-filled, action packed, drunk, erotic, but most importantly, SAFE weekend. I'd like to see you all alive come Monday. Adios.

1 comment:

A-Rod said...

I should buy that patch of grass and fuck Kate Hudson on it.