Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yesterday was not very fun

Wow, yesterday sucked. Not only did work drag on all day, but I managed to break my finger playing softball and was stuck in traffic on 93 north at 12:30AM because some fucking truck driver tried to go through the tunnel even though his truck exceeded the height limit, causing it to get stuck.

The Governator has spoken.

So I went to the doctor's office this morning, got the x-rays done which confirmed the broken finger, and now I'm on the DL for 6-8 weeks. This is fun.

In other news, it looks like Ben Roethlisberger was just accused of sexual assault. According to the report, it looks like the accuser filed a "civil" lawsuit against him and 8 other guys. I sense shenanigans here. Obviously this is a ploy to get money from him because if you really got assaulted, you usually file a "criminal" complaint. I'm only concerned about this because I want to see him on the "Shaq Vs." show that I was talking about yesterday. It's not like I actually care about his well being or anything. And if he actually is guilty, I guess that's the reason why they call him "Big Ben".

China has blocked Google. Stop keeping the people down!


The charge against Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. was just dropped. In case you aren't aware of what happened, apparently this guy is a black professor at Harvard who returned home to Cambridge from a trip to China to find that the front door to his home was jammed. He went around back and opened the back door then had his driver help him force open the front door. Apparently, people thought this was suspicious so they called the cops on him. The cops show up to investigate a "break-in" and arrest the guy for disorderly conduct after he gets pissed off for being interrogated in his own home even after presenting the officers with ID. Naturally, he claims it was a result of racial bias, which it probably was. Then he gets hauled off to jail for FOUR hours before getting released. This is eerily similar to the movie "Amos & Andrew" starring Samuel L. Jackson and Nicholas Cage, which just so happens to be one of my favorite movies.

It's a slow day today. How about that rain? Shit sucks. Speaking of rain, check out this prank call from the Howard Stern show:



That's all I have for now. Adios.

No comments: