Thursday, August 27, 2009

11 down, 22 more to go

Adriana Lima, from Victoria's Secret fame

I usually post right after a Sox win, but I was actually at the game last night. What a solid night it was. First, it was Japan night for some reason so there were a ton of Japanese people there. Second, the moment of silence in respect for the passing of Ted Kennedy was eerily quiet in Fenway. You could've heard a pin drop in there. Third, Tim Wakefield came back from the DL and pitched a gem. Too bad Ramon Ramirez fucked his win one batter into his outing (giving up a homerun to, of all people, Scott Podsednik). And finally, it was a solid night because Big Papi sent us all home with a walkoff bomb off of Tony Pena.

In actually, it didn't send me home. It sent me straight to the bars for tons of beers and shots. I got home near 1am and had no motivation to post anything so here is your entry right here. I am sort of banged up right now. Speaking of banged up, I can't believe this bitch married Marko Jaric. That's more ridiculous than Jermaine Dupri scoring Janet Jackson.

No comments: