Monday, August 17, 2009

Who would you rather shake hands with?


My buddy Frank and I went to grab lunch before our team softball yesterday at Panera Bread in Quincy. Naturally, I had to drop a deuce after I ate so I headed for the bathroom. While I was in the stall, Frank came in and we had a small conversation while he took a leak at the urinal. During this time, another gentleman came in, managed to take a leak and then left the bathroom without washing his hands. Frank made note of that, and then our discussion centered on how gross that was, with me mentioning how that happens all the time at my office. I then proceeded to recall a time when I was taking a leak at the urinal at work, noticed some guy come out of the shitter, and then walk right out of the bathroom without washing his hands.

I then tried to analyze which offense is worse:
  • Taking a leak and leaving without washing your hands, OR
  • Taking a dump and leaving without washing your hands
I then figured I'd throw it up for a vote on this blog, with the question being...

Who would you rather shake hands with?
  • A guy who just took a leak without washing his hands
  • A guy who just took a dump without washing his hands
Please keep in mind that both are pretty horrible. At first, I thought I'd rather shake the hand of the guy who took a leak, but if you think about it, he's touching his hog then shaking your hand. On the flip side, the guy taking the dump typically isn't directly touching his ass since there's a barrier between his hand and his ass (toilet paper). However, there is always the chance that the shit could be so messy that some of the crap could get on the guy's hands, or he could just be disgusting and wipe with his hands, but we're gonna rule that out here. We'll just say that the guy who took a dump had a clean wipe with toilet paper. I'm torn as to who I'd rather shake hands with, so please vote and let me know which is better. As usual, poll on the top right of the page.

No comments: