Thursday, August 27, 2009

I have a Twitter account


Okay, so for the past couple of weeks, I've been testing out Twitter just to see what it's all about. To me, it just seems like another outlet where I can tell people what I'm doing every 5 seconds. Well apparently, there's Twitter etiquette and some other bullshit where people "tweet", "retweet", send direct messages and all that other ridiculousness. I'm gonna give it a whirl, just to see how it goes. In a way, it's sort of like mini blogs of random thoughts I might have throughout the day that aren't necessarily worthy of a full blog entry.

Note: I did block it to random outsiders so if you want to follow me you have to have a twitter account.

http://twitter.com/andrewchanrules

To quote Benito Mussolini: If I advance, follow me! If I retreat, cut me down! If I die, avenge me!

I don't even know why I posted that quote. Basically, just fuckin follow me on Twitter and let's see what happens.

No comments: